Dear El Cardinale’,
You are a busy guy. You produce newsletters, you Danced with the Stars to support the ballet, and I presume you are also earning a living at the same time. How do you keep things straight?
– The Rugged Individual
I do keep busy. I love connecting with people and sharing information, which I do with my writing (and soon-to-be podcast! You’ll be hearing about this later). I feel it is important to give back to the community that has given me and my family so much. And yes, I do some wheeling and dealing in CRE, too. The way to get it all done is to exploit the resources that are out there. And there are many to choose from.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Backstage – An amazing group of virtual assistants for the commercial real estate types. You can comfortably delegate CRE-specific tasks, such as underwriting and content creation – think offering memorandums and other marketing collateral.
- Trello – A flexible and easy way to make list and create projects.
- Charlotte Athletic Club – A daily workout routine and awesome group fitness options. Keeping a good life balance is key to being great at what you do.
- Evernote – Think of it as your recall memory.
- Leverage – A US-based Virtual Assistant firm. I use them for a ton of tasks, including helping me sort through emails and making travel arrangements.
These are just a few of the great tools out there. Check them out and see how they can enhance your productivity.